Monday, January 2, 2017

The Randy Baseball Tee: Batter Up!

Batter up, Lularoers! One of the most popular tees in the Lularoe shirt lineup is the Randy baseball tee, which ranges in size from XXS to 3XL. It is a fitted bodice with three-quarter sleeves. Most of the shirts either have a patterned shirt and solid sleeves or solid shirt and patterned sleeves or dual colors, but there is always some differential between the sleeves and the shirt part, just like on a regular baseball jersey.

The Randy is an adorable darling little baseball t-shirt that can be worn with so many things. It can be worn with skirts, shorts, jeans, capris...really just about anything you want. I have seen them on girls and women of all ages and shapes and they are truly too cute for words! My favorite ones are the ones that have the floral shirts and solid sleeves as I just think that's such a feminine touch on a sporty fun style. It's like seeing a little girl play softball with a pink baseball glove! 

I will be honest that this is not my favorite Lularoe shirt; in fact, I don't even own one. My daughter owns four. It is a very fitted style and the abdomen is cut straight with no curves or flares or anything. In other words, if you are like me with a straight hourglass figure and some pounds to shed, this is probably not going to be your best friend. Every woman that I have ever been with that has purchased a Randy tee has sized up two sizes since they run smaller than the true size. My daughter is a perfect example. She is eleven years old and is five feet tall. In a Carly, she wears an XXS, but in a Randy? A clear small. 

I will add here also that by the time I discovered Lularoe, my daughter was already ten and too big for any of the kids' clothes that Lularoe carries, BUT the Sloan tee shirt is the kids and tween version of the adult Randy. Her best friend is modeling it with tween leggings, and as you can see from the big smile on her face, she's very happy with her Sloan and leggings!

I have some pictures of me in the Randy. When I first discovered Lularoe, I refused to accept that I could not wear this shirt well and bought two shirts in florals, which were promptly exchanged. This shirt is just not flattering on me at all. My bust is too big and the bottom is too clingy around the stomach area for my preference. The photographs in the red floral and the yellow floral selfie were both taken in August, and since then, I have lost weight. When I took the new picture in the dark blue butterfly Randy, I was wearing it with a Spanx shaper, and yes, it does look better, but not enough for me to invest in this style as part of my wardrobe. 

However, I took a new picture at a consultant's house in a butterfly Randy (I love butterflies) to show that it is possible for it to look better after I lost weight. The floral one with the red was me in August, and the butterfly one was me 35 lbs lighter wearing a Spanx i November. 


The skirt that I think they look the best with is the Cassie, left untucked and casual, but you can honestly wear them with anything. My daughter is featured wearing her Randys with leggings and since I don't have a lot of Randy pictures to share, one of my readers Katy graciously gave me permission to use her Randy collage and pictures in my blog to share.

 

The minimum advertised price (MAP) set by Lularoe for the Randy baseball tee is $35.00.


If there are any questions about the Randy OR Sloan, please post them below. Make it a great Lularoe day!


No comments:

Post a Comment